NCKU Medical Device Innovation Center
Administrative Assistant for a specific project
1. Bachelor or master degree; English-language background is preferred, if not, any proof of English Language proficiency is required
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in Chinese and English)
3. Strong self-starting, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office
5. Team player and must be able to work independently
8:00Am-5:00PM (one hour lunch break), Monday through Friday
Start working as soon as possible
Follow the rules of the Ministry of Science and Technology
all with the standard pension plan including the labor insurance, health insurance and retirement.
Please send us your resume with the cover letter to <firstname.lastname@example.org> with the subject format "Application for Administrative Assistant by XXX"
1.Deadline: June 30, 2015.
2.Only qualified candidate will be invited for interview.